Hello,

I'm getting errors during CD installation of Freedos 1.1 (base + util).
Seems it doesn't find the package:

"ERROR! Failed to install REQUIRED package"

Path is set to F:\FREEDOS\PACKAGES
Maybe there's a slash missing at the end but I cannot enter the line (or
don't know how to).

What can I do?
I need that for a very old machine software.

BR
Mike