Thanks for the idea and an interesting web page, but this is a plain old IDE CD-ROM.

On 5/18/2015 10:10 AM, Don Flowers wrote:
http://www.rmprepusb.com/tutorials/winimage

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Don Flowers <donr...@gmail.com <mailto:donr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    If you have a AHCI/SATA CD/DVD drive, try downloading the FreeDOS
    - SATA for Ghost disk here, extract the AHCI.SYS driver and use
    the following configuration.
    @ECHO OFF
    SHCDX86.COM <http://SHCDX86.COM> /QQ /U
    IF NOT EXIST CDROM001 DEVLOAD /Q /H C:\FDOS\BIN\AHCI.SYS
    /D:CDROM001 /H
    IF NOT EXIST CDROM001 DEVLOAD /Q /H C:\FDOS\BIN\UIDE.SYS
    /D:CDROM001 /H
    IF EXIST CDROM001 SHCDX86.COM <http://SHCDX86.COM> /D:CDROM001,X /Q

    On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 10:04 AM, John Hupp