Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 06:59:18 -0400
From: donr...@gmail.com
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] Debug bug

The wayback site link is dead. I will try Christopher's suggestion of adding
the filename to the script - but like I said before many,many vintage debug
scripts are written without the filename. It would be a real hassle to have to
debug every debug script to be FreeDOS friendly.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Christopher Evans <aaxiomfin...@gmail.com>