I found that command-line player Damp (http://www.damp-mp3.co.uk/) will
work with the Soundscape OPUS, then that Jukemp3
(http://jukemp3.20m.com/) will also work.  Jukemp3 reportedly
incorporates Damp as a backend.

I could not get these working:
- Mpxplay (I also posted at their forum and got no response)
- Open Cubic Play (http://www.cubic.org/player/index.html)
- XTCPlay (https://files.scene.org/browse/demos/groups/sanction/)
- MPR (http://www.micosyen.com/mp3.php?button=MP3)
- DSS (downloaded via http://www.opus.co.tt/dave/sound.htm)
- DosAmp (downloaded via ftp://ftp.sac.sk/pub/sac/sound/dosamp08.zip) -
This did play slowly, but I couldn't figure out a way to adjust it.