When you are making the iso what kind of bootable image are you using? For
a blank CD, I use FDOEM.144 from here:

http://www.fdos.org/bootdisks/

Then I add the drivers for the PC I want to be able to boot since so many
new PCs require different various drivers to boot into a DOS environment.
Once I am sure that I have the right startup disk, I create an image of the
diskette and use that image as my boot image when I create the ISO. For a
BIOS update you don't usually need a memory driver, you just want to boot
successfully into a FreeDOS environment.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Leborgne Christian <flashouill...@gmail.com