I have loaded the FreeDOS onto my Hard drive with Linux(Unbuntu) but have not
been able to boot directly to FreeDOS. The Boot Loader is GRUB.I have placed
the FREE DOS info onĀ  aselection for GRUB. But still does not work. I am
looking for someone whom may know the GRUB commands for loading FREEDOS. Any
suggestions?Mark spalenkamarkspalenka2...@yahoo.com

     On Friday, November 13, 2015 1:13 PM, Alain Mouette <ala...@pobox.com>