Just did an install on my multiple Hard drive/multiple DOS/FreeDOS DC5700.
I used the advanced option and have nothing bad to report (except that *#$%
"Error reading from drive A: DOS area drive not ready Abort Ignore Retry
Fail?" on mulitple file copy. Tried adding \ to destination directory to no
avail. I'll be REMming the DOSLFN option as before.