>Its BIOS has Legacy USB support and it is enabled.
My bad, I meant to check for UEFI or Legacy option for your hard drive
operating system. For example, I have an ACER E5-571 and to use FreeDOS I
must choose the Legacy option, but I still am limited to SATA only there is
no IDE option. To intall FreeDOS I must use the Intel AHCI.SYS driver and
then I install from the ISO file via the SHSUCDHD.EXE driver.