I just acquired FreeDOS via Rufus, a program that lets me create bootable USB
drives. I’m trying to play some DOS games, such as “Lure Of The Temptress,” but
the game won’t run – it says “Not enough memory to run the game.” As I have not
had a lot of experience with the DOS family of operating systems (I was raised
on Windows), I don’t know what to do, if there’s anything I can do, to get this
game to work. It sounds like a typical problem with DOS’s 640KB limitation, but
I don’t know how to get around it. Can anyone help me out here?

Brandon Taylor

Sent from Mail for Windows 10