If you run the installer in advanced mode, you can add them at installation by
using detailed package selection.

You can switch the installer into Advanced mode at any point it is waiting on
user input. For example, the installer runs in Normal mode when you boot. You
continue through all the prompts until you reach the "BASE or ALL/FULL" package
selection. Press CTRL+C, then select "Switch to Advanced mode" it will then
return you back to the package set selection but now "Detailed selections" will
be available.

If you run the installer from the command prompt, you can start it in advanced
mode by using "SETUP adv"

There are many things the installer does (or tries to do) automatically in
Normal mode. But in Advanced mode, nearly all of those decisions are left to
the user.

Also, if you use FDIMPLES (installed with FULL/ALL), you can browse through and
select packages to be installed. Similar to using some Linux package browsing
systems like Yast. FDIMPLES does not do networking at present. So, you will
need to have you CD inserted.

Jerome