From: Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de>

Hi Ercan,

> After this, I won't use USBASPI on FreeDOS.
>
> How can I use a USB mass storage that is formatted
> FAT16 or FAT32 on FreeDOS with USBDOS?

....as Thomas wrote: If you boot from USB drive or if the
USB drive is already plugged in at boot time, the BIOS
will often support it directly (if modern enough and if
for example legacy support is enabled in the BIOS setup)
so you will not even need drivers. Of course only FAT16
and FAT32 will work, not NTFS or EXFAT sticks. You can
assume that only newer / larger sticks use the latter,
or use Windows or Linux to re-format them to FAT16/32.

Cheers, Eric

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net