Hi, I was wondering if it were possible to disable the internal speaker of the
pc through Freedos. The problem is I installed freedos for retrogaming on a
2008 acer laptop, dual booting it alongside ubuntu with grub2. Obviously there
are no DOS drivers for my sound card, but I don't mind playing mute. The
problem now is that there are some games, especially older ones, which do not
actually have a sound setup option, but they give input to the internal speaker
by default. As a result my pc ends up performing high pitched, loudy sounds,
which is a real unpleasant, weird, embarassing thing when you try launching a
game with someone around.
I look forward to receiving some good tips
Thank you very much for your cooperation

--
Sent from myMail for Android