> If I recall correctly the database program
> in the wordperfect family was called da­taperfect.
> Anyone have a dos copy?
Being using that one for quite a long time so far:
http://vetusware.com/download/Data%20Perfect%202.6y/?id=4268
Works great, quite heavy though, it takes around 300K even in text mode.
Corel Suite will always be the best IMHO Tuesday, 24 October 2017, 07:43pm
+02:00 from Karen Lewellen  klewel...@shellworld.net :