On 11/10/2017 10:32 AM, Ralf Quint wrote:
On 11/9/2017 7:34 PM, Random Liegh via Freedos-user wrote:
Hi

I think I have figured out what goes where, though I'm not sure.

I've only done a quick "hello world" test, but it looks like it works
**if you stay in the same directory.**

Doing "c88 -I <folder>" didn't seem to work.

Anyway, here's desmet c with a tiny install (just the programs), a
complete install (with sources etc) and the 10 meg pdf manual:

https://github.com/randomliegh/desmetFD

May work, may not ...but at least it should be easier to test!
Just to be clear, when I mentioned that I would like to put the compiler
up on GitHub, I meant to do this properly checked in, source file by
source file, not just dumping some ZIP file....

Ralf

You still can, if you like.

My main reason for putting that up was to respond to the critique that Desmet-C was split into a million zipfiles and too hard to figure out what to use and how to get a usable installation set up.

I was originally going to use google drive, but chose to open a github instead because it seemed like it would be easier/more direct for people, and would also give me room to upload a separate source tree later if I decided that was I was going to hack on the source myself.

-Random