I have been using sshdos successful for years now, in fact using it now.
The unique issue had to do with dh key exchanges. My reason for asking for someone who used the program was because one feature creates a log file, with my not being firm on just where the file name goes in the syntax. If you do not use the package, you cannot contribute to my solution though.