Hi Robert,

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 18:50:24 +0200 Robert Riebisch wrote:

>> The sources are in OpenOffice though, so I could have a look at
>> what th export alternatives are, to bundle into the distribution ZIP ...
>
>Maybe you want to have a look at several multi-format documentation
>generators:
>* https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/halibut/ (no color
>support so far, but author is open for patches)
>* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lout_(software)
>* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_documentation_generators

Interesting stuff, for documenting program source and creating manuals I guess,
however in this case it is EXISTING presentation material (in OpenOffice
Impress)
that is neither of those.

These are high-level concepts and feature descriptions of the library, and also
contain several ready-made images and screenshots that at least some of those
generators can not handle as far as I could see.

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk, author of DFSee; http://www.dfsee.com/dfsee/