Hi Sean, some general ideas:

> Thank you for the response. I have a client that wants to up their system
> BIOS and OS with a single WinPE disk. The Windows BIOS utilities are 32-bit
> and will not run in a 64-bit WinPE image. System only supports booting to
> 64-bit WinPE. The DOS command line BIOS utility runs in FreeDOS

If you have WinPE 64 installed and want to install another OS,
even if that destroys your WinPE 64, then you could use one of
those "install Linux from inside Windows" tools. Some of them
even come with pre-configured settings for installing DOS.

The idea is that they take some install disk (e.g. ISO) image
for the new system and insert files and a boot loader to start
the install process when restarting Windows. I have used such
tools to install Linux on a netbook without a CD-ROM drive.

If you do NOT want to destroy your Windows, then you probably
only want a way to boot first WinPE 32 and second DOS from any
suitable boot medium, for example an USB flash stick. This is
supported even for DOS and people on this list can give you
some suggestions for convenient methods to make boot sticks.
I have used FreeDOS and Windows 3 with bootable USB sticks in
some old days, but now tools for it have become nicer :-)

Regards, Eric