> On Feb 9, 2019, at 1:02 PM, Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de> wrote:
>

> Hi Jerome,
>
> would it be possible to add a "CD1 style" mode to
> the CD2? I think it is okay for people to download
> larger ISOs but they like flexibility in RAM size.

Yes. But, don’t you think it would be a little confusing for users if presented
with 2 Live boot options on the disc?

Also, media would include the best and worst aspects of both types. But, mostly
would be losing that 50mb needed for CD2.

Although, a lot have been asking for this. It’s still early in testing of RC1.
So, you never know.