You can download TCL869 and play with it yourself.
Its dos but seems to need windows in the background.
I wantn't to see what a radiobutton looked like.
I believe the examples were professionally written
a long time ago, now they're play toys.

cheers
DS

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052