Hi All,

I want to disable the beep in certain freedos applications.
Most importantly COMMAND.COM
I got on the IRC yesterday, and recieved a couple of suggestions.
The first one was to disconnect the bell from the motherboard. I want
to avoid that if possible.
The second is there might be a configuration option.
I searched for words like "bell" and "beep" in my entire installation,
and did not find any configuration options.
I also looked into freecom's source, and saw the configuration files there.

So I think I have two options as far as freecom is concerned:
1. cut the wires, I want to avoid that if possible.
2. recompile freecom or any app that doesn't explicitly configure the bell.
I thought before I sink a lot of time into recompiling, that I would
ask around and see if there is some configuration file I missed.

--
God bless you,
Johnpaul T. Humphrey