Hi users :-)

While sorting through some old stuff, I have collected:

Circa 30 classic 5.25 inch 360k floppy disks, half of
which were not yet formatted, but are formatted now

Circa 9 classic 5.25 inch 1200k floppy disks, also
empty and formatted

And I have found that I have no mainboard which still
understands 360k drives in the BIOS, so I have a PC10
360k floppy drive left over and will keep one of my
two 1200k floppy drives here.

Costs for all the above: Basically zero, but it would
be nice to pay the postage. Would be nice to keep the
things in use instead of throwing them to the waste.

In addition, I have found a small number of floppy
disks in CP/M format, which are very likely readable
using some of the drives here, but I do not know HOW
to read them, software wise. I cannot even use dd to
make a diskimage, probably different sector sizes?

So if anybody would like some of the empty disks or
that PC-10 360k drive (I think you can make music by
connecting drives to microcontrollers ;-)) please let
me know. Also, if anybody can help me to extract the
data from those CP/M floppies, I would be happy, too!

Please let me know when you are interested in any of
the above or would like to help. Thank you!

Cheers, Eric (Germany)

PS: I also have some fancy 5.25 inch boxes for storing
10 floppies each, made from plastic. Probably nice for
mailing the floppies around.

PPS: I have a LARGE amount of non-empty 360k disks, too,
but am too lazy to format them, so I just copied their
contents and plan to throw those away soon, after all.
Next, I will be processing some of my old 1.44MB disks.