Hi,

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 3:56 PM E. Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de> wrote:

> In addition, I have found a small number of floppy
> disks in CP/M format, which are very likely readable
> using some of the drives here, but I do not know HOW
> to read them, software wise. I cannot even use dd to
> make a diskimage, probably different sector sizes?
>
> Also, if anybody can help me to extract the
> data from those CP/M floppies, I would be happy, too!

I never used CP/M, so I know little about it (beyond its obvious
pre-DOS status), but would this help??

* http://www.seasip.info/Unix/LibDsk/

"
LIBDSK is a library for accessing discs and disc image files. It is
intended for use in:

* Emulator tools - converting between real floppy discs and disc
images, as CPCTRANS / PCWTRANS do under DOS.
* Filesystem utilities - CPMTOOLS is configurable to use LIBDSK, thus
allowing the use of CPMTOOLS on emulator .DSK images. To do this,
install LIBDSK and then build CPMTOOLS, using "./configure
--with-libdsk". For CPMTOOLS 1.9 or 2.0, you will also need to apply
this patch.
* Emulators - it is possible to use LIBDSK as part of an emulator's
floppy controller emulation, thus giving the emulator transparent
access to .DSK files or real discs.
"

Or this??

"YAZE-AG - Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (V 2.40.5 / V 2.30.3)"

* http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

> Cheers, Eric (Germany)

Happy German-American Day.