Hello.

I have to agree that a GUI mnakes life a bit easy when envolving a tyask
with a lot of files.

When there wre  only DOS i used a file manager called X-Tree Gold, and
still have him and i found a version for Windows, Z-Tree Gold.

I don't like much windows, i prefer DOS, but there is no way to deny
evolution...