Mar 12, 2021 7:30:03 PM Liam Proven <lpro...@gmail.com>:

>Caveat: you might find that it only has enough tag RAM in its L2 cache to
>cache 64MB of RAM.
>This was quite common in early Pentium boxes. Finding tag RAM these days is...
>unlikely, I suspect.

I'm not holding my breath about finding RAM of any kind for this machine.

>In my testing, adding more RAM past 64MB actually slowed down machines without
>enough tag RAM.

So that would probably slow it down under DOS/Win95, but under Linux total
memory usage on the machine tends to be around 120 MiB, so an upgrade to 128
MiB would greatly reduce pressure on swap, which can only improve performance.