I mentioned this on the website the other day, but I know not everyone
follows the website, so I wanted to share it here too:

If you spot FreeDOS in the news, let me know and I'll add it to our News
History <https://www.freedos.org/news/> page. A few things you might have
missed recently:

In January, I wrote about why I like the FED editor
<https://opensource.com/article/21/1/fed-editor> on OpenSource.com, my
contribution to an article series about different text editors.

Starting in February, Kevin O'Brien wrote a series of article about
FreeDOS, also for OpenSource.com, including: how to set your Path in FreeDOS
<https://opensource.com/article/21/2/path-freedos>, navigate your FreeDOS
system <https://opensource.com/article/21/2/freedos-dir>, understanding
directory and file names <https://opensource.com/article/21/3/files-freedos>,
FreeDOS commands you need to know
<https://opensource.com/article/21/4/freedos-commands>, and FreeDOS batch
files <https://opensource.com/article/21/3/batch-files-freedos>.

More recently, I did an interview with TechRound
<https://techround.co.uk/interviews/interview-with-jim-hall-founder-of-freedos/>
about FreeDOS.

Coming up in June, I'm writing a series of articles *all month* about
FreeDOS, leading up to the FreeDOS anniversary on June 29. That's also on
OpenSource.com.

Did I miss any news items about FreeDOS? Let me know so I can update the
News History.

Jim