Hello everybody,

I'm looking for ressources regarding game development for FreeDOS.
I couldn't find anything in the wiki, but maybe I didn't use the correct
keywords.

Can you point me to any good ressources regarding FreeDOS game development,
e.g. good articles tutorials or books.
Topics should be mouse, keyboard and maybe joystick input, graphics and sound.

I would prefer to use C, C++ or flat assembler.

Regarding graphics, is there a way to support larger resolutions and bit depths
than VGA (e.g. SVGA/VESA)?

Is there any development environment or compiler you would recommend for
gamedev?

Best regards.
Christoph