Hi Liam:

I am not interested into entering into debates about your medical claims.

Tech includes human factors.

I do not live in your country and never have, so I doubt you could sue
me if I had said anything actionable, which I have not.

This is a mailing list. It cannot be edited. What is sent is sent and
it cannot be changed.

Consider reducing harm. That's *before* posting a response.

If you have problems with particular sound frequencies, or speech
frequencies, then get professional assistance.

She's done so.

Do not come on to a public mailing list and without mentioning any of
them and demand that other people who are untrained volunteers and
know nothing about you, your health, your disabilities or anything
else,  answer questions for you and then threaten them with legal
action when you don't like what you hear.

Adults can learn.

I am filtering your email address to the trash from now on,
something I have not needed to do for at least 5 years.

Learn tactful response.
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/