Hi everyone!

A few folks asked that I share occasional updates from the YouTube channel
here. Yes, we have a YouTube channel. I post a variety of videos there, but
generally they are about how to use FreeDOS, or showing off DOS
applications, playing DOS games, or "how-to" videos about programming on
DOS. New videos come about once a week.

A few recent videos that may interest you:

Playing the RetroFuel game on FreeDOS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bX3cEtPKU

Using AsEasyAs spreadsheet to calculate the Fibonacci Sequence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtdm9Y6daGE

Printing TheDraw data from a C program:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CufzgWD_Ng

Someone asked me how to use OpenWatcom to use graphics mode, so I recently
posted a few videos on that:

A "color bars" test pattern in OpenWatcom:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxKXdZKCeM

Writing a board game in graphics mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70CrhfELIjM

And I'm planning these other videos, coming soon:

- A brief history of the spreadsheet (including the evolution of DOS
spreadsheets)
- Tomb Raider 1 (a great classic game!) on FreeDOS
- RCross (car racing game) on FreeDOS
- A few other videos on graphics programming (such as getimage/putimage)

Subscribe now so you don't miss new videos!

Jim