Hello!
Merry Christmas above all.

I wouldn't mind have dos or freedos for a main computer, but i mainly have
more games than programs (not games aren't programs) and the problem with
both DOS is hardware.
I've stated before the main and i wont say "problem" but issue is hardware.

In my main PC i have a HDD for Windows 10, another for Linux Mint and
considering another for Windows 11.
Since Windows 11 came out of the closet i've been using Linux Mint and i
like it very much, however i can't play windows games because they won't
run with wine and virtual  machines even worst.

So linux is better than windows in many ways, but i can't discard windows
because of games and some software that doesn't  exist for linux or just
can't do the same things.

I grow up the DOS, i still have my first pc IBM 286, but i don't have many
floppy disk for it and i won't speak in hardware for maintaining it.

So DOS/FreeDOS for companies/end users that have the need for it, yes and
should be maintained, but for games it simply is a no go.
You just can't show up on a store and by a sound card or graphics or even a
pc for that matter.

I have two Pentium 2 and Pentium 3 and i'm not using because of sound and
graphics not to say monitor...

To end DOS Rules, Windows Drools!