Hi all, brand spanking new to this mailing list, and I'm just setting up
FreeDOS in a VMWare machine.

I would very much like to get the networking setup so that I can create
shares to be able to exchange files with the host machine, but for some
reason 'net' and related commands don't seem to be present.

I've installed all of the network options from the CD, and it connects to
the network just fine.  I can use lynx to do some very crude  browsing, so
there is connectivity there, so I must be missing something here.

If anyone has any insight I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dennis