El mar, 6 sept 2022 a las 13:08, Jerome Shidel (<jer...@shidel.net>)
escribió:

> I created a “unstable” branch for VMSMOUNT 0.6 preview version in the
> FreeDOS GitLab Archive.
>
> https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/net/vmsmount/-/tree/unstable
>
> When they exist, “Unstable” branches in are used automatically by the RBE
> when creating FreeDOS Interim Test Builds.
>
> Next month, it will automatically include the preview version of VMSMOUNT
> in T2210.
>
> After any bug fixes or you feel it is ready, we can merge that into the
> "master”  branch at GitLab for the eventual next FreeDOS Release.

Great, thanks :)

I've seen that some of the translations are maintained in their own project
at https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/OS/fd-nls/-/tree/master/vmsmount/nls. The EN,
ES and NL ones are also in my repository. There are a couple of new
messages in this release, I'm opening a merge request for the updates.

Eduardo.