On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 at 15:57, Jerome Shidel <jer...@shidel.net> wrote:

> Just letting you know, I spent a little time this morning and did a minor
> update to PGME.
>
> Mostly, it improves compatibility with mouse drivers other than CTMouse.
>
> For example, the old MS-DOS 6.x mouse driver should be detected and usable
> now.

I am off work with COVID. :-(

However, with what little powers of concentration are left to me, I've
been poking at my little DOS-related projects.

I tried the new PGME.

No difference, I'm afraid. :-(

I did `ctmouse /u` to unload it, then loaded c:\apps\msword\mouse

This works fine in FreeDOS Edit, but PGME detects no mouse.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lpro...@gmail.com