> On Sep 8, 2022, at 4:52 PM, Liam Proven <lpro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 at 15:57, Jerome Shidel <jer...@shidel.net> wrote:
>>
>> Just letting you know, I spent a little time this morning and did a minor
>> update to PGME.
>>
>> Mostly, it improves compatibility with mouse drivers other than CTMouse.
>>
>> For example, the old MS-DOS 6.x mouse driver should be detected and usable
>> now.
>
> I am off work with COVID. :-(
>
> However, with what little powers of concentration are left to me, I've
> been poking at my little DOS-related projects.
>
> I tried the new PGME.
>
> No difference, I'm afraid. :-(
>
> I did `ctmouse /u` to unload it, then loaded c:\apps\msword\mouse
>
> This works fine in FreeDOS Edit, but PGME detects no mouse.

Hmmm, I just re-verified PGME version 8/21/22 under VirtualBox, running MS-DOS
6.22 with its MS-MOUSE Driver v8.2. Please verify, you are running the latest
version of PGME. Under the default theme, the Version is displayed in the upper
right of the main window. Depending on how you installed the latest version, it
is possible there are two copies (old and new) of PGME on your drive.

If this does not remedy the issue you are experiencing, there are a couple
other things to look at to find out what may be going on.