Lunduke.com does videos and articles about ... retro technologies... and news
(often invented) about technologies.
See Lunduke.com.

And he is now inviting people to do the following challenge:

"Within The Lunduke Journal Community, we have talked about doing some sort of
community-wide computing challenge.  Something highly arbitrary, but highly fun.

And, starting this coming Wednesday (the 14th), our first challenge officially
kicks off:

“Live in DOS for a Week”

The idea is simple: try to use DOS (and DOS-based software) for as much of your
personal computing as possible for 7 days."

So... FreeDOS is only one of the DOS... but he... maybe the one that feel the
most real thing.

Starting Wednesday... So you can expect some new people trying to have Arachne
browser working for them under VirtualBox.
(never was able myself! ;) )

So expect weird question like: "Does someone have been able to make OBS Studio
to run on FreeDOS?"... or other weird question.

Sure the coming week will be hard for everyone! ;)