On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 at 17:31, Maruko Marchena <marcoanhuam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> good day to all, a query, how can I get FreeDOS, according to HP told me that
> I have to request them from you to be able to generate the tests with your
> equipment, otherwise, the guarantee does not continue. First of all, Thanks

Hello Maruko. Welcome to the list.

A few things you should know:

* You post to a mailing list by sending a mail to the list address.
Don't reply to someone else's post and change the subject. That is
called thread hijacking and it's rude.

* You should bottom-post, meaning when replying your answer goes
_underneath_ the trimmed thing you are replying to.

* You can download FreeDOS from the website you presumably found this list from:
http://www.freedos.org/download/

What do you mean by "tests with your equipment"? The FreeDOS project
doesn't make any equipment. If you're asking about HP kit, ask HP.
FreeDOS is nothing to do with HP; HP just puts FreeDOS on some
machines to avoid paying Microsoft for Windows licences.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lpro...@gmail.com