If anyone here is interested in writing articles about FreeDOS,
Opensource.com is interested in running FreeDOS articles. I write
articles for them sometimes, and the FreeDOS articles perform very
well on the site. In fact, they recently listed FreeDOS among their
list of "topics we're interested in for 2023." Also included in the
list: conio and C programming.

I can tell you the editors are very welcoming, which is why I continue
to write articles for them. If English isn't your first language, and
you aren't confident of your English writing skills, they can help
with editing to make the final version really nice.

Here's the list they shared, in case this inspires anyone to write an article:

- accessibility
- Ansible
- apt
- Awk