Possibly, but asap isn't opensource, so no article there.

I do have an opensource screen reader, but again, it requires a physical synth, so I need to work on that somehow.

Plus I have to find where I stuffed the source, it's around here somewhere, but I haven't seen it in a while.

On the other hand, I'd be interested to see how ASAP was made to work, that should be an interesting reveal.