Hi,

FreeDOS can be used to access a network if your network card has a DOS driver. Those are usually provided by the manufacturer of said card. You'll probably want a "packet driver", but I think someone who has more experience with networking under DOS would be able to give you better info. I remember quitting the entire ordeal because I had wget and other network tools crash all the time, and they exhibited some seriously jarring bugs like resolving domains that are supposed to be aliases, and not resolvable by any DNS. But that was when I was still using JEMMEX/JEMM386 so it's probably my fault.

Best regards,

Michał