On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 at 10:28, <jer...@shidel.net> wrote:

> Being an English language and keyboard user, I neither use nor possess
> knowledge on using various NLS support programs like KEYB.

Small but important point. The majority of English speakers are not
Americans and we don't use the American keyboard layout. EVERY English
language PC I ever set up in my >30y career ran some sort of keyboard
mapping tool to get my native English language, the language of
England, you know, us, the people who invented it, supported and
working.

keyb uk 437 c:\dos\keyboard.sys

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven