Hi,
Can speak for no one but myself, to be sure.
Still, I run DOS exclusively, having no issues reaching the internet with it, or this list smiles.
My situation is  unique however.
for the record, I am not running freedos, or not as of yet, as I have not found a reason to choose it over my current DOS setup.
That is just me though,
Karen