That's great info! I glad to see so many getting use ouf of old hardware. I, myself, have a whole load of old hardware. You all have given me the stimulus to see what I can do with it. In particular I have a T40 and, perhaps more interesting, A Compaq Portable III.

I even have, in a flip-top jewel case, a 5-1/4" floppy + manual for a strange little app called Microsoft Access. It's not much use now because it was an app to use your 300 baud modem to make airline reservations. I guess MS (the evil empire) liked the name :)

Thank you all for satisfying my curiosity

Dan