Thanks, Paul:

I recently learn of the Gemini protocol.

I apologise for slowness getting-around-to my e-Mail Inbox contents.

Gemini is a group of technologies similar to the ones that lie behind your familiar web browser. Using Gemini, you can explore an online collection of written documents which can link to other written documents.

I have installed amfora in a Ubuntu PC. And I briefly looked in the CAPCOM aggregator.

But I feel lost! Please advise a newbie on browsing Gemini content.
--
This iiNet address won't last! I have joined Exetel.