---- Le sam., 26 août 2023 03:52:41 -0400 Bryan Kilgallin via Freedos-user  a
écrit ----
 > I have installed amfora in a Ubuntu PC. And I briefly looked in the
 > CAPCOM aggregator.
 >
 > But I feel lost! Please advise a newbie on browsing Gemini content.
 > --
gemini://geminispace.info/search?freedos
There is a search "button" in top where you can enter term you care about.
Here I have given the term "Freedos" to search.

Frankly, I did not switch as much as I would like to use Gemini.

Maybe want to try an interactive adventure?:
gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/users/acdw/vault-guard/
I really did not play much... just to mention that Gemini can have some
interactivity.