Hi folks,
Google intends removing all access to basic HTML, and is forcing the issue as of today. Because I keep a great deal of content in my personal gmail account, even using their web interface to convert documents I must sometimes read, I am seeking alternatives. If I am honest, my preference would be an email client I can incorporate with Links for DOS and run from my desktop, that would pass gmail's noninclusive for me due to my combination of disability experiences verification process. Or something I can set up that gives me access to all of my content. A second option would be a command line browser tool that substituted for the gmail interface, but that, if I could not use it directly from DOS, could be set up in the Ubuntu shell I have with shellworld.
My question is this.
is there a DOS only based email client, in freedos, in djppp or something that might meet this need?
Thanks for ideas and questions,
Kare