On 2017-12-12 20:45, Christian Heimes via FreeIPA-devel wrote:
> On 2017-12-12 19:10, Christian Heimes via FreeIPA-devel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Travis CI got updated and broke our builds with IPv6 issue:
>
> I have created an issue with Travis,
> https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/8891
>
> In the mean time, we are going to switch to "group: deprecated-2017Q4".

The deprecated group didn't solve our problem. I have now implemented a
different, temporary workaround in
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/1395

Please rebase your PRs. I'll land the fix in ipa-4-6 and ipa-4-5 shortly.

Christian
--
Christian Heimes
Senior Software Engineer, Identity Management and Platform Security

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael
O'Neill, Eric Shander