The 1.2 LDAP module was throwing a deprecation warning for using popen2 and pychecker found a slew of other issues as well.

This patch removes a bunch of unused imports, renames some variables that shadowed builtins and renames some functions.

exportLDIF() calls a function that isn't provided. This must have gotten left over from when I ported this from Rich's original LDAP module which did all sorts of stuff. I think we can drop this as it doesn't even work but wanted to throw it out there on the off-chance that someone found a way to use it.