And here's the actual patch. :)

Pavel Zuna wrote:
This should fix the issue:

Rob Crittenden wrote:
Michael Gregg wrote:

Rob, did the support for posix groups change?

If I create a group specifying "--posix" the cli does create the group.
Then, using ipa group-find, I do not see any way to determine if that group is a posixgroup or not.
group-find -all used to reveal a PosixGroup field.

How do I determine if a group is a posix group or not?

Michael-

Ok, I suppose I could have looked at this before firing off an e-mail :-)

I do see the group number when showing a group:

$ ./ipa group-show g9
-----------
group-show:
Group: g9
  name: g9
  group id: 1117

But when adding it this doesn't appear. Oddly enough we show the ipquniqueid when adding a group but not when showing it!

Pavel, do you have time to investigate this inconsistency?

rob

Pavel

Pavel