Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zuna wrote:
I don't know how it happened, but the contents (except for the licence and module docstring) of ipaserver/__init__.py are gone when I do a new `git clone`.

I didn't investigate deeply into the issue, but mad this patch from a backup, so that David can continue his work.

Pavel

It was removed in patch "jderose 050 Run ipaserver under mod_wsgi". How is this preventing David from working?

rob
To be honest, I don't really know. There were some strange things going on with his installation I guess. Anyway, just ignore this patch.

Pavel