On 04/16/2010 10:25 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zůna wrote:
On 4/16/2010 5:09 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zuna wrote:
This patch effectively removes all LDAPv2 style quoted DNs and makes
sure we don't use them anymore.
KDC doesn't seem to have any problems with LDAPv3 style DNs, but I
kept the option to disable DN normalization for now.
I also had to add a new dollar variable for LDIF files:
$ESCAPED_SUFFIX. We need it to create entries that contain the DN of
another entry in their own, like the account activated/inactivated CoS
what I tested:
- playing around with password policies and CoS entries using both
pwpolicy and pwpolicy2
- changing user passwords to see if the policies apply
- re-installing IPA to see if the activated/inactived CoS entries
The patch depends on the pwpolicy2 plugin. Well, it doesn't depend on
it, but won't apply without. I didn't realize before committing and
couldn't get it back by re-basing, so...
This fails to apply because the pwpolicy2 plugin hasn't been committed
yet. You had suggested that this patch shouldn't be applied yet. Should
I remove the pwpolicy2 part of this patch and push, rebase it, or what?
I rebased the patch - attached. It no longer depends on pwpolicy2. I'm
going to release an updated pwpolicy2 patch with quoting gone along
with this one.
I made a couple of changes to the patch:
- added ESCAPED_SUFFIX to the dsinstance sub_dict so installations work
- added back some extra lines to pwpolicy_del() that actually deleted
Oups, probably deleted those by mistake. Anyway, nice catch.
Just tested it - ACK.
Freeipa-devel mailing list