Adam Young wrote:
When the patch was applied, and the packages were installed on a clean system, ipa-server-install kicked directly into the debugger afterthe line:

[7/21]: configuring user private groups

stack trace showed

dsinstance.py(124)has_managed_entries()
->try

Looks like I left a debug statement in the patch. You can press 'c' here to continue (it'll prompt you again later). I can remove these statements before I push the patch if it is otherwise ok.

rob